Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2008

HelL0 ev3rybody ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡W3lc0m3¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡.....


Hello everybody my name is Jorge Sanchez, everybody call me George I has 18 years old and my birthday is in September 27 I from Maracaibo I live in the urbanization los Mangos and I study Social comunication in URBE.

I has two Brother and one sister. my big brother call´s Nestor he has 23 yeras old He studies electronics in the Santiago Mariño University, my little brother has 17 years old he studies Computation in URBE he like very much the Vallenato Music.

I play the acustic, the electric and a little bass guitar, the Music is my life, when gradue of social communicator in URBE I am going to study Music in Cecilio Acosta University

I practice Kung fu Choy lee fut I practise with the Sifu Daniel Rumbos i has 2 years practice this marcial art I like very much because is very traditional this marcial art is very fluid Also I practise sanchou it is a martial art similar to the muay-tay and to the kick-boixin but is more complex because in this use block, punch kick and projections

No hay comentarios: